- Q. - Which organization has appointed its first adviser undertook with promoting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues its development work?
Description Of This Question
The World Bank has appointed its first adviser undertook with promoting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues in its development work. The newly created senior position is part of the bank’s efforts to make firm its commitment to researching decreasing discrimination against LGBTI persons across the 136 countries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country’s climate change agreement along with India by submitting its instrument of ratification at UN headquarters in New York?
- Which state government has signed an agreement with Canada to implement a joint action plan on urban infrastructure development in the State on November 8, 2016?
- Which date is observed as International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict?
- Name the British Prime Minister who has arrived in Delhi on a three-day visit aimed at enhancing their ties in the key areas of trade, investment, defense and security recently?
- North East-ASEAN Business Summit begins in _______?