- Q. - Which organization has appointed its first adviser undertook with promoting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues its development work?
Description Of This Question
The World Bank has appointed its first adviser undertook with promoting the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) issues in its development work. The newly created senior position is part of the bank’s efforts to make firm its commitment to researching decreasing discrimination against LGBTI persons across the 136 countries.
Related Topics & Questions:
- President had lifted US economic sanctions on which country, terminating an emergency order that deemed the policies of the former military government a threat to US national security?
- United Kingdom has appointed ambassador to which country for the time since 2011?
- Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
- Tajamul Islam who won under eight World Kick Boxing Championshipm for India belongs to which state.
- Which Former Formula One driver Mark Webber would retire from professional racing at the end of the world endurance season in Bahrain in November?