- Q. - Which organisation jointly with Mumbai-based RBL Bank has announced a new loan portfolio guarantee that would facilitate up to $75 million for lending to small and medium enterprises (SMEs)?
Description Of This Question
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and Mumbai-based RBL Bank announced a new loan portfolio guarantee that will facilitate up to $75 million for lending to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) operating in off-grid, solar rooftops, and energy efficiency sectors. This guarantee, the first of its kind between USAID and an Indian private sector bank, will support innovative solutions and business models to improve access to clean energy sources for electricity. India needs more than USD 100 billion in energy investment per year until 2040 to meet its need for electricity.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which year is the deadline for Union Government to completely seal the India-Pakistan border as part of an extensive plan to monitor the country’s frontier security?
- Who has been honoured with the prestigious ‘V Krishnamurthy Award for Excellence’ to which eminent scientist?
- Which Veteran journalist has been awarded with ‘Raja Ram Mohan Roy Award’ for his outstanding contribution to journalism?
- Foundation stone laid for MSME technology center in _____ ?
- Which minister was awarded with the Global Champion of Digital Literacy Award by Certiport?