- Q. - Which multiplex chain in India has partnered with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex ?
Description Of This Question
INOX Leisure, multiplex chain in India has parterned with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex. The initiative has been taken to reduce the loads on ATMs and banks for cash withdrawal and the facility has been started on 25 November 2016, at 17 properties of INOX.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, India signed an agreement for visa – free travel for diplomatic passport holders with which among the following countries?
- What is the name of stealth fighter is unveiled in public by the China government?
- NHPC, India’s largest hydropower generation company announced that it has approved its 50 Megawatt (MW) wind power project (WPP) in which place?
- Name the former Indian cricketer has been made as a brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind categories?
- Which President died recently due to severe stroke that the Government announced the ending over a quarter of a century of his iron-fisted rule in the Central Asian nation?