- Q. - Which multiplex chain in India has partnered with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex ?
Description Of This Question
INOX Leisure, multiplex chain in India has parterned with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex. The initiative has been taken to reduce the loads on ATMs and banks for cash withdrawal and the facility has been started on 25 November 2016, at 17 properties of INOX.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which year is considered as a deadliest year for migrants crossing the Mediterranean reported by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)?
- How many Indian-Americans are among the 400 richest people in the US, according to a Forbes list?
- is the world’s happiest country, according to a report on Wednesday SDSN.
- Uttar Pradesh state Government has inaugurated the dedicated power supply of minimum how many hours to every nook and corner of state ?
- According to World Health Organization which virus is not an emergency any more?