- Q. - Which ministry is planning to set up the Steel Research & Technology Mission of India (SRTMI) ?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of Steel is planning to set up Steel Research & Technology Mission of India (SRTMI), to enable joint collaborative research projects in the iron & steel sector in India.The conceptualization of SRTMI was done by a high level task force set up by the Union Ministry of Steel.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is Road Transport and Highways Minister ?
- Which limited has planned to construct the nation’s longest LPG pipeline from Gujarat coast to Gorakhpur in eastern Uttar Pradesh to supply to growing demand for cooking gas in the country?
- According to RBI, all term deposits of individuals (held singly or jointly) of rupees _______ and below should necessarily have premature withdrawal facility.
- Which country has successfully launched a spacecraft carrying two astronauts, in its longest-ever manned space mission?
- What is the name of the newest Car Nicobar-class fast attack craft which has commissioned by The Indian Navy?