- Q. - Which Indian Women’s Railways team has grabbed the title in the 33rd Indian Oil Servo Surjit Hockey Tournament at the Olympian Surjit Hockey Stadium in Jalandhar?
Description Of This Question
Mumbai’s Western Railways women’s team grabbed the title in the 33rd Indian Oil Servo Surjit Hockey Tournament by defeating Haryana XI 4-2 in the title clash played at the Olympian Surjit Hockey Stadium in Jalandhar. In the 14th minute of the play Western Railways’s AnupaBarla scored the ball after dodging goalkeeper Shewata of Haryana (1-0). In the 34th minute of the play Western Railways’s AnupaBarla struck once again to consolidate (2-0).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state has decided to amend the Hydropower Policy 2006 in respect to transfer of shares by State to other areas?
- Name the disease caused due to tiny magnetic particles from air pollution lodged in human brains and discovered by researchers at Lancaster University?
- Which programme is celebrated every year from September 1st to 7th to spread the word regarding the importance of nutrition for every child?
- Who became the first woman to took over charge as the head of Indian Cost Accounts Service (ICOAS)?
- Name the languages that have been stated as classical languages of India ?