- Q. - Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?
Description Of This Question
India’s tennis star Sania Mirza retained her numero uno status in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year. During the year, Sania has won titles, including Australian Open with Hingis, Cincinnati Masters with Barbora Strycova. Sania had split with Hingis but they paired up and made an unsuccessful bid to defend the WTA Finals in Singapore.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many medals have been clinched by Bastab Tapan Bordoloi at the recently concluded South Asian Aquatic Championship (SAAC) in Sri-Lanka?
- TDP president N. Chandrababu Naidu launched which programme in Andhra Pradesh to highlight the welfare and developmental initiatives of the government?
- Subhankar Pramanick is associated with which sports?
- Which Bollywood celebrity received the ‘Outstanding Celebrity Woman of the Year’ award while featuring among Outlook Business’ 19 outstanding women?
- Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?