- Q. - Which Indian player clinched 11th place in the fourth Round of the NBA D-League Draft was held in New York?
Description Of This Question
Palpreet Singh, winner of National Finals of ACG-NBA Jump, India’s first national basketball talent search program, was selected 11th in the fourth Round of the NBA D-League Draft held in New York. Palpreet expressed gratitude to his coach, Dr. Sankaran Subramanian – who has spent 43 years as a basketball coach in India – for having a huge impact on his career.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has took over as Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to the Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee (CISC)?
- Recently, who has been announced as captain of IPL team ‘Gujarat Lions”?
- Name the world’s largest digital national building initiative has been inaugurated by Shri Prakash Javadekar, Union Human Resource Development Minister?
- राज्य सभा के सदस्यों का चुनाव किनके द्वारा किया जाता है?
- Which institute group of students has been developing drones using indigenous hardware and software under the initiative of its Aerial Robotics?