- Q. - Which Indian Pharma Company has been ranked among the world’s top 10 employers in the biotechnology industry by an international science magazine?
Description Of This Question
India’s bio-pharma major Biocon Ltd has been ranked among the world’s top 10 employers in the biotechnology industry by an international science magazine. According to a web-based annual survey by the magazine, the city-based company moved to ninth this year from 13 last year in the ‘Science 2016 Top Employer‘ ranking, which is based on firms that are innovative leaders in the industry, are socially responsible and have a clear vision.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, The Government today banned duty – free import of capital goods for power generation and transmission projects under the EPCG Scheme. EPCG stands for ?
- Name of first joint tactical exercise between India and China ?
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has commissioned another 660 MW coal-based supercritical thermal power unit in which state?
- President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of how much percent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees?
- Name of UP Panchayati Raj Minister who passed away recently ?