- Q. - Which IFS officer has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Lebanon by Ministry of External Affairs?
Description Of This Question
An Indian Foreign Service (IFS) Sanjiv Arora has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Lebanon by Ministry of External Affairs. The capital of Lebanon is Beirut and its currency is Lebanese pound.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who was the first woman Chief Minister of Independent India ?
- Recently, who has been announced as captain of IPL team ‘Gujarat Lions”?
- Which Airport was awarded with “Best Tourist Friendly Airport” under the category for “State Annual Excellence Awards (2015-16)”?
- Who has become the first Indian to win the Asian Karting Championship held in Malaysia?
- The Union Railway ministry has instigated the Personalised take away bedrolls scheme for ____________ & ______________ Central Railway Station of Southern Railway ?