- Q. - Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
Description Of This Question
Diwali was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters here lit up especially on the occasion of the Indian festival of lights. The UN headquarter in New York was lit up and displayed a lamp with the message of “Happy Diwali” written in blue light to celebrate the spirit of the festival.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first online interactive heritage portal named launched ?
- Which driver has won the Formula one Italian Grand Prix title held during September 2016?
- GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) is
- Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
- Who has announced retirement from International Football ?