- Q. - Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
Description Of This Question
Diwali was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters here lit up especially on the occasion of the Indian festival of lights. The UN headquarter in New York was lit up and displayed a lamp with the message of “Happy Diwali” written in blue light to celebrate the spirit of the festival.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Uttar Pradesh state Government has inaugurated the dedicated power supply of minimum how many hours to every nook and corner of state ?
- किस देश में यूनेस्को के एक दिन बाद संयुक्त राष्ट्र के सांस्कृतिक एजेंसी मंदिर पर्वत और पश्चिमी दीवार पर एक मसौदा प्रस्ताव पारित के साथ निलंबित सहयोग किया है?
- Which sports person stood No. 1 position Indian athlete in the latest Forbes Fab 40 2016?
- Which among the following is the capital of Uruguay?
- Who signed MoU for building Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory LIGO project in the country.