- Q. - Which festival was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters in New York?
Description Of This Question
Diwali was respected for the first time at the United Nations, with the world body’s imposing headquarters here lit up especially on the occasion of the Indian festival of lights. The UN headquarter in New York was lit up and displayed a lamp with the message of “Happy Diwali” written in blue light to celebrate the spirit of the festival.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian Women’s Railways team has grabbed the title in the 33rd Indian Oil Servo Surjit Hockey Tournament at the Olympian Surjit Hockey Stadium in Jalandhar?
- Which place is recently added in conservation reserve for the uniqueness over 140 birds varieties?
- Which University has appointed Rio Olympics Bronze medalist Sakshi Malik as Wrestling Director?
- India and _______ ink deal for direct flights ?
- Which Indian hockey team captain has bagged the 28th Jimmy George foundation award instituted for the best sports person in the state?