- Q. - Which date is observed as ‘No Tobacco Day’ in an effort to discourage tobacco by the Punjab Government?
Description Of This Question
The Punjab government observed November 1 as ‘No Tobacco Day’ in an effort to discourage tobacco use in the State. Aim: To reduce prevalence of tobacco or nicotine use in Punjab in order to reduce prevalence of non-communicable diseases. The sale of loose cigarettes, tobacco and e-cigarettes are banned in Punjab.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The second edition of Windmill Festival– ‘India’s First International Children’s Festival’ is scheduled to be held on January 14th and 15th, 2017 in which place?
- Punjab Termination of Water Agreements Act was passed in which year?
- Former Asian Games Winner Prodyut Burman passed away at the age of 81 due to Parkinson’s disease. He belonged to which sports?
- What is the name of stealth fighter is unveiled in public by the China government?
- Which legendary Oscar-winning Polish film director whose movies defied communist-era censors died at the age of 90?