- Q. - Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
Description Of This Question
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and European Union leaders finally ratified a landmark trade deal seven years in the making, after it was nearly being protested by a small region of Belgium. The European Union and Canada have signed a landmark free trade deal in Brussels which will remove 99 percent of custom duties between Canada and EU member states. The deal is expected to improve trade by €12 billion per year, generating jobs and economic growth.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which among the following companies is rated as World’s Most Powerful Brand in IT services, recently?
- ‘Sofia’ is the capital of ?
- What is the full form of KVP ?
- नई दिल्ली के निदेशक के आधार के रूप में नवंबर 1, 2016 को एनटीपीसी लिमिटेड पर किसने आरोप लगाया था?
- Who has joined with Paytm Board of Directors to strengthen its financial and technology management?