- Q. - Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
Description Of This Question
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and European Union leaders finally ratified a landmark trade deal seven years in the making, after it was nearly being protested by a small region of Belgium. The European Union and Canada have signed a landmark free trade deal in Brussels which will remove 99 percent of custom duties between Canada and EU member states. The deal is expected to improve trade by €12 billion per year, generating jobs and economic growth.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?
- The Ministry of AYUSH has organized the 9th Annual Meeting of International Regulatory Cooperation for Herbal Medicines (IRCH) from 8-10 November, 2016 in which city?
- Who has been appointed as the new chief executive for Airtel Retail on 8th November 2016?
- Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?
- Union Government has levied anti-dumping duty for which country recently on imports of steel wire rods?