- Q. - Which country has once again blocked India’s effort to join NSG in a meeting in Seoul on November 4 2016?
Description Of This Question
China once again blocked India’s effort to join NSG in a meeting in Seoul on November 4 2016. Out of 48 members of NSG 47 supported India except China. China wants India to sign the non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty (NPT) first before joining the NSG. NSG membership will be a significant step to boost India’s which atomic energy sector. Besides, India’s clean track record will get recognition in nuclear non-proliferation without being signatory of non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty (NPT).
Related Topics & Questions:
- National Panchayati Raj Diwas is observed on ?
- Recently, Zimbabwe’s President on 5 February, 2016 declared a state of disaster in rural parts of the country hit by a drought. Who is the President of Zimbabwe?
- The second edition of Windmill Festival– ‘India’s First International Children’s Festival’ is scheduled to be held on January 14th and 15th, 2017 in which place?
- Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of South Korea by President Park Geun-Hye?
- किस बीमारी के नाम पर 150 से अधिक बच्चों की मौत हो गई थी और जापान में लापरवाही के कारण मलकानगिरी जिले को महामारी अनुपात में ले लिया गया था?