- Q. - Which country has lifted the Asian Federation Cup by defeating Bengaluru Football Club 1-0 at Doha?
Description Of This Question
Air Force Club, Iraq has lifted the Asian Federation Cup by defeating Bengaluru Football Club 1-0 at Doha. Bengaluru FC had become the first Indian club to qualify for the final after they defeated defending champions Johor Darul Ta’zim 4-2 on aggregate in the semifinals. No Indian team in the sport has ever won an Asian level title since the national side bagged the Asian Games Gold at Jakarta in 1962.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Lieutenant General is probably to replace the incumbent Lt Gen D S Hooda, as new GOC–in Chief of Northern Command?
- Who has been appointed as Regional Representative for SAARC countries by The World Free Zones Orgànisation (World FZO)?
- Which city is became the first Indian city to be officially declared as one of the venues for hosting the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup?
- What is the name of special financing scheme which is launched by the SBI under which customers could avail credit facility at lower rates?
- The govt constituted BB Tandon Committee recently to monitor