- Q. - Which country has became the first country in the Baltic Sea area signed a MoU to link up with China’s One Belt and One Road (OBOR) Initiative?
Description Of This Question
Latvia has become the first country in the Baltic Sea area to sign a Memorandum of Understanding to link up with China’s One Belt and One Road (OBOR) Initiative. The MoU was ratified after Chinese Premier Li Keqiang’s meeting with his Latvian counterpart Maris Kucinskis in Riga (capital of Latvia). It was Chinese Premier’s first visit to the European Union country. The Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-century Maritime Silk Road, also known as The Belt and Road(abbreviated B&R), One Belt, One Road (abbreviated OBOR) or the Belt and Road Initiative is a development strategy and framework, proposed by Chinese paramount leader Xi Jinping.
Related Topics & Questions:
- मानसिक स्वास्थ्य वर्ल्ड फेडरेशन (WFMH) ने विश्व मानसिक स्वास्थ्य दिवस मनाने की घोषणा कब की ?
- Which company along with Microsoft and Sales force have officially adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield framework?
- India defeated which country in the 4th edition Women Asian Champions Trophy Hockey which was held in Singapore?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the High Commissioner of India to the Commonwealth of The Bahamas, with residence in Kingston (Jamaica)?
- Which Top actor has been chosen as the Brand Ambassador for Arunachal Pradesh State tourism to boost tourism?