- Q. - Which country has became the first country in the Baltic Sea area signed a MoU to link up with China’s One Belt and One Road (OBOR) Initiative?
Description Of This Question
Latvia has become the first country in the Baltic Sea area to sign a Memorandum of Understanding to link up with China’s One Belt and One Road (OBOR) Initiative. The MoU was ratified after Chinese Premier Li Keqiang’s meeting with his Latvian counterpart Maris Kucinskis in Riga (capital of Latvia). It was Chinese Premier’s first visit to the European Union country. The Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st-century Maritime Silk Road, also known as The Belt and Road(abbreviated B&R), One Belt, One Road (abbreviated OBOR) or the Belt and Road Initiative is a development strategy and framework, proposed by Chinese paramount leader Xi Jinping.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Haryana government has blocked internet services in ___________ over concerns of a fresh Jat agitation in the state.
- Which Indian-American in US named to 2016 class of the ‘Jerger Future Leaders of Audiology?
- India on 18 November signed a new double tax avoidance pact with which country?
- When did Messi retire from International Football?
- The State Bank of India announced a cut of _____ in its benchmark lending rate under a new system of calculation, signaling a further implement in borrowing costs ahead of the busy season.