- Q. - Which corporate has won the prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Governance for this year?
Description Of This Question
The prestigious Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Governance for this year has been granted upon the ‘Maharatna‘ firm, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL). The award was received by Ashwini Kumar, CEO of Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP) on behalf of SAIL during the 16th London Global Convention on Corporate Governanceand Sustainability held in London recently. SAIL was conferred the award on account of its flawless performance in the field of corporate governance that is for balancing the interests of all the stakeholders of the company — shareholders, management, customers, suppliers, financiers, government and the community.
Related Topics & Questions:
- TDP president N. Chandrababu Naidu launched which programme in Andhra Pradesh to highlight the welfare and developmental initiatives of the government?
- कौन सी सबसे बड़ी ताजे पानी की झील उत्तर अमेरिका में स्थित है ?
- Which country has once again blocked India’s effort to join NSG in a meeting in Seoul on November 4 2016?
- Which veteran actor was honoured at the UK Theatre Awards that took place in London for his individual contributions to British theatre?
- Who has been appointed as an Additional Director (Non Executive) of Yes Bank with effect from March 05, 2016?