- Q. - Which component is present in the Psyche, the largest metallic asteroid in our solar system proposed by NASA?
Description Of This Question
Scientists have indicated the presence of water on Psyche, the largest metallic asteroid in our solar system and the target of a proposed NASAmission. Previous observations of Psychehad shown no evidence of water-rich minerals on its surface. However, new observations from the NASA Infrared Telescope Facility in Hawaii show evidence of water or hydroxyl on its surface. Psyche is a proposed orbiter mission concept to explore the origin of planetary cores by studying the metallic asteroid 16 Psyche. This asteroid may be the exposed iron core of a protoplanet, likely the remnant of a violent collision with another object that stripped off the outer crust.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Prime Minister would arrive in New Delhi by three-day visit to India for discussing issues of mutual interest?
- What is the position of India which is stated by Union Minister for Steel Birender Singh would become the biggest steel manufacturer in the world by year-end currently?
- Which country leaders along with Turkish leaders had agreed to intensify military and intelligence contacts after a meeting in Istanbul?
- Who has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer of The World Bank on 28th October 16?
- European Union (EU) on Friday finalized a deal with __________ to return migrants.