- Q. - Which company has made an announcement that it’s receiving a small German engineering firm to help automate and accelerate production at its factories?
Description Of This Question
In the middle of seeking investor approval for a merger with SolarCity Corp., Tesla made an announcement that it’s receiving a small German engineering firm to help automate and accelerate production at its factories. Several critical elements of Tesla’s automated manufacturing systems will be designed and produced” in Pruem, Rhineland-Palatinate state, the California-based firm. Tesla planned to add an additional 1,000 engineering and technician jobs in Germany, on top of Grohmann’s existing 700 employees, over the next two years as the company looks to aggressively increase electrical vehicle production at its Fremont, California factory.
Related Topics & Questions:
- भारत का राष्ट्रीय पंचांग (कैलेण्डर) क्या है?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Benin?
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of the Central Board of Direct Taxes(CBDT) till May 2017 by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet?
- Which Public sector undertaking has announced a start up scheme with a corpus amount of Rs. 30 crore?
- The famous Integral Coach Factory(ICF) for the manufacture of railway coaches are situated at ?