- Q. - Which company has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country?
Description Of This Question
Google has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country. We have a tie-up with ASI for 360 degrees virtual tour of 280 monuments across the country of which 30 are in West Bengal was stated bySanket Gupta, programme manager of Google Maps. ASI had given the permission to Google for creating the virtual tour, which would be available in the maps.Google has launched an arrangement of products in India like offline view of maps, live traffic alerts and inclusion of unknown places on the maps by local guides.
Related Topics & Questions:
- 6 अक्टूबर, 2016 को अध्यक्ष और तीन साल की अवधि के लिए जम्मू-कश्मीर बैंक की मुख्य कार्यकारी अधिकारी के रूप में किसे नियुक्त किया गया है?
- What is the currency of ‘Austria’?
- Which hollywood actor to receive Lifetime Achievement Oscar Award 2016?
- In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
- World’s first fully electric double decker bus launched in ____________.