- Q. - Which company has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country?
Description Of This Question
Google has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country. We have a tie-up with ASI for 360 degrees virtual tour of 280 monuments across the country of which 30 are in West Bengal was stated bySanket Gupta, programme manager of Google Maps. ASI had given the permission to Google for creating the virtual tour, which would be available in the maps.Google has launched an arrangement of products in India like offline view of maps, live traffic alerts and inclusion of unknown places on the maps by local guides.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?
- Which Elephant researcher awarded with Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite, which is one of the highest civilian recognitions of the French government?
- ब्रिक्स (ब्रिक्स ECAs) के निर्यात ऋण एजेंसियों के प्रमुखों की बैठक किस जगह में आयोजित की गयी थी?
- 2018 Commonwealth Judo Championship to held in ?
- Which state government’s high court has been ordered all hill stations and glaciers in the state to be declared as eco-sensitive within three months?