- Q. - Which chief minister has announced the increasing motherhood leave period for women government employees from six to nine months ?
Description Of This Question
Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa announced increasing motherhood leave period for women government employees from six to nine months, the state government issued an order to implement it. A Government Order (GO) of the Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department remembered that Jayalalithaa had made an announcement in the Tamil Nadu Assembly in September, promising to increase the leave period from the existing six months or 180 days to 270 days.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently, ZTE has inked a pact with the Andhra Pradesh Government to work on smart city projects in the state. ZTE is a ?
- ______________ has launched country’s first contactless mobile payment solution ‘iTap’.
- The 10th East Asia summit (EAS) held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the theme of this Summit was
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Guinea, with residence in Abidjan?
- Which of the following is not correct about India agreement with Vietnam? i. Extended a USD 500 million line of credit ii. Signed 12 agreements including a deal to construct offshore patrol boats iii. Defence cooperation