- Q. - Which chief minister has announced the increasing motherhood leave period for women government employees from six to nine months ?
Description Of This Question
Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa announced increasing motherhood leave period for women government employees from six to nine months, the state government issued an order to implement it. A Government Order (GO) of the Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department remembered that Jayalalithaa had made an announcement in the Tamil Nadu Assembly in September, promising to increase the leave period from the existing six months or 180 days to 270 days.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of 18 year old girl who was trafficked from the remote islands of Sundarbans in West Bengal and has been invited twice to speak at the United Nations?
- Who has been nominated as the interim chairman of the IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) recently?
- Which University has appointed Rio Olympics Bronze medalist Sakshi Malik as Wrestling Director?
- Who won the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award for the 12th successive year?
- Who has taken over charge as Director of New Delhi based NTPC Limited on November 1, 2016?