- Q. - Which brand is topped in the India’s most attractive brands index 2016 study carried out by Trust Research Advisory (TRA)?
Description Of This Question
The Tata group decreased in ranking on India’s most attractive brands index, which has been topped by South Korean consumer electronics maker LG. Tata, which was at number 4 in 2015 and number 5 in 2014, is ranked at number 7 in India’s Most Attractive Brands 2016 study, carried out by Trust Research Advisory (TRA) and based on primary research conducted on close to 3,000 consumers across 16 cities. The top three ranks were occupied by LG,Sony and Samsung Mobiles repectively.LG has gradually but steadily been increasing its rank over the three issues of India’s Most attractive Brands reports, going from being fourth in 2013 to being second in 2016 and ultimately first this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (Union Public Service Commission) की नियुक्ति कौन करता है?
- Which Bank has acquired Karnataka-focused BSS Microfinance, a non-banking financial company for Rs 139.2 crore?
- Who becomes first African footballer to win PFA Player of the Year ?
- The 10th Command Level Navy Coast Guard (COMNAVGUARD) meeting was held in which place on November 2, 2016?The 10th Command Level Navy Coast Guard (COMNAVGUARD) meeting was held in Visakhapatnam on November 2, 2016 to discuss inter-operatability issues between Navy and Coast Guard. The meeting was co-chaired by Chief of Staff, Eastern Naval Command (ENC), Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain and Inspector General Rajan Bargotra, Commander, Coast Guard Region (East) and Inspector General K R Nautiyal, Commander Coast Guard Region (North East), along with senior officers of Navy and Coast Guard.
- In which place, Swimming Federation of India and Jharkhand Swimming Association conducted the Glenmark 70th Senior National Aquatic Championship?