- Q. - Which brand is topped in the India’s most attractive brands index 2016 study carried out by Trust Research Advisory (TRA)?
Description Of This Question
The Tata group decreased in ranking on India’s most attractive brands index, which has been topped by South Korean consumer electronics maker LG. Tata, which was at number 4 in 2015 and number 5 in 2014, is ranked at number 7 in India’s Most Attractive Brands 2016 study, carried out by Trust Research Advisory (TRA) and based on primary research conducted on close to 3,000 consumers across 16 cities. The top three ranks were occupied by LG,Sony and Samsung Mobiles repectively.LG has gradually but steadily been increasing its rank over the three issues of India’s Most attractive Brands reports, going from being fourth in 2013 to being second in 2016 and ultimately first this year.
Related Topics & Questions:
- पर्यावरण के अन्तर्गत निम्न में से क्या सम्मिलित है?
- _____________ & ____________ won Chameli Devi Jain Award of the 2015-16.
- राज्य सभा के सदस्यों का चुनाव किनके द्वारा किया जाता है?
- Which state has recently reported the highest number of dengue death cases in the Country?
- Who won the Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award for the 12th successive year?