- Q. - Which bank has the appointed C.V.R. Rajendran as its MD and CEO?
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India has granted approval for appointment of C.V.R. Rajendran as the Managing Director & CEO of Catholic Syrian Bank for a period of three years from the date of November 18, 2016 his taking charge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- When is the Public Service Day observed in India?
- What is the name of online platform has been launched in India which explains the country’s central and state laws in a user-friendly method?
- Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7) to WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) kicked off in which country?
- Head Office of WHO ?