- Q. - Which bank has the appointed C.V.R. Rajendran as its MD and CEO?
Description Of This Question
The Reserve Bank of India has granted approval for appointment of C.V.R. Rajendran as the Managing Director & CEO of Catholic Syrian Bank for a period of three years from the date of November 18, 2016 his taking charge.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which company has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country?
- A tiny fish species featured with maroon and gold colourdiscovered near Hawaii has been named after which personality?
- Recently, Who has been taken over as Managing Director and CEO of Corporation Bank?
- Which University along with FieldFresh Foods, a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises & Del Monte Pacific Limited have signed a MoU to carry out a corn productivity research programme?
- Finance Commission was founded in ?