- Q. - Which bank has launched ‘Unified Payments Interface’ (UPI) solution on 8th November 2016 for its corporate and financial institutional and commercial banking customers?
Description Of This Question
Standard Chartered Bank launched ‘Unified Payments Interface’ (UPI) solution on 8th November 2016 for its corporate and financial institutional and commercial banking customers. This UPI solution will enable clients to send and receive money through a Virtual Payment Address without entering additional bank account details. UPI enables real time ‘push and pull’ of funds, making the payment process easier for end customers. Installing UPI app the clients can send request for collection and payment of funds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of how much percent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees?
- The Union Railway ministry has instigated the Personalised take away bedrolls scheme for ____________ & ______________ Central Railway Station of Southern Railway ?
- The State Bank of India announced a cut of _____ in its benchmark lending rate under a new system of calculation, signaling a further implement in borrowing costs ahead of the busy season.
- World Hunger Day is observed on ?
- Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to Austria is served as Former Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer of the 1988 batch?