- Q. - Which bank has launched ‘Unified Payments Interface’ (UPI) solution on 8th November 2016 for its corporate and financial institutional and commercial banking customers?
Description Of This Question
Standard Chartered Bank launched ‘Unified Payments Interface’ (UPI) solution on 8th November 2016 for its corporate and financial institutional and commercial banking customers. This UPI solution will enable clients to send and receive money through a Virtual Payment Address without entering additional bank account details. UPI enables real time ‘push and pull’ of funds, making the payment process easier for end customers. Installing UPI app the clients can send request for collection and payment of funds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?
- What is the name of the seventh edition Global Sports Summit, organized by the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
- Which state has launched a website to provide information on the Celebration of 350th Prakash Utsav of the Sikh Guru in 2017?
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Khel Ratna 2016 ?
- Which state has launched a new housing policy by renovating over 10,000 old or dilapidated buildings from the suburbs?