- Q. - What is the new scheme has been approved by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for all Major Port Trusts and Dock Labour Board employees/workers for the years 2015-16 to 2017-18?
Description Of This Question
he Union Cabinet chaired by PM Narendra Modi has given its approval to New Productivity Linked Reward(PLR) Scheme for all Major Port Trusts and Dock Labour Board employees/workers for the years 2015-16 to 2017-18. The new PLR scheme will benefit about 37870 Port and Dock workers/employees in all the Major Port Trusts and the yearly outgo will be Rs. 49.58 crore. It will be calculated on the enhanced wage ceiling for calculation of Bonus at Rs. 7000/- per month.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has inked a MoU with Civil Aviation Ministry for Regional Connectivity Scheme recently?
- In which state the Salt Tolerant Plant Garden has been inaugurated by Mauritius President?
- Recently, State Bank of India introduced a new home lone scheme namely ______for young working professionals/executives ?
- Who won Hungarian Grand Prix of F1 in 2016 ?
- The Indian Wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in which championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan?