- Q. - What is the new scheme has been approved by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for all Major Port Trusts and Dock Labour Board employees/workers for the years 2015-16 to 2017-18?
Description Of This Question
he Union Cabinet chaired by PM Narendra Modi has given its approval to New Productivity Linked Reward(PLR) Scheme for all Major Port Trusts and Dock Labour Board employees/workers for the years 2015-16 to 2017-18. The new PLR scheme will benefit about 37870 Port and Dock workers/employees in all the Major Port Trusts and the yearly outgo will be Rs. 49.58 crore. It will be calculated on the enhanced wage ceiling for calculation of Bonus at Rs. 7000/- per month.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Bollywood star has joined media mogul Oprah Winfrey and pop star Jennifer Lopez in Variety magazine’s ‘Power of Women Impact’ List?
- Name the Indian scripts have been archived at the library of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences ?
- Who won Hungarian Grand Prix of F1 in 2016 ?
- Who has been chosen for the 2016 Mohanan Suvarna Mudra Award?
- What is the name of mobile Banking app of YES BANK for banking transactions on Apple and Android based Smart Watches?