- Q. - What is the minimum speed has been made it mandatory by TRAI for all the Broadband providers in India?
Description Of This Question
TRAI,has made it mandatory for all the Broadband providers to at least give a minimum speed of 512Kbps after users consumed their initial data quota. This means that now any service offering “broadband internet” will have to ensure speed of up to 512kbps. This is double of 256kbps, which was made compulsory earlier.It is surprising to know that many of the ISP’s have been providing internet packages with controlled speed of 256Kbps.
Related Topics & Questions:
- National Panchayati Raj Diwas is observed on ?
- Which state education department has partnered with US based technology firm CISCO to promote digital learning across the state using virtual digital room?
- On 25 November 2016 Armed Forces Tribunal was launched by the Chief Justice of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir at Jammu. Who is the present Chief Justice of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir?
- Which bank has sanctioned Rs 19,702 crore loan to National Water Development Agency (NWDA) for 50 irrigation projects?
- Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?