- Q. - What is the minimum speed has been made it mandatory by TRAI for all the Broadband providers in India?
Description Of This Question
TRAI,has made it mandatory for all the Broadband providers to at least give a minimum speed of 512Kbps after users consumed their initial data quota. This means that now any service offering “broadband internet” will have to ensure speed of up to 512kbps. This is double of 256kbps, which was made compulsory earlier.It is surprising to know that many of the ISP’s have been providing internet packages with controlled speed of 256Kbps.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the position of India is expected to become the largest coal producer and US by 2020 according to BMI research?
- Which company has made an announcement that it’s receiving a small German engineering firm to help automate and accelerate production at its factories?
- Which NBA player has been appointed as the Chinese Ambassador to China’s Mars mission by 2020?
- Former Union Minister and Senior BJP leader has passed away in Bhopal due to Heart Attack at the age of 81. Who is he?
- President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of how much percent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees?