- Q. - What is the minimum speed has been made it mandatory by TRAI for all the Broadband providers in India?
Description Of This Question
TRAI,has made it mandatory for all the Broadband providers to at least give a minimum speed of 512Kbps after users consumed their initial data quota. This means that now any service offering “broadband internet” will have to ensure speed of up to 512kbps. This is double of 256kbps, which was made compulsory earlier.It is surprising to know that many of the ISP’s have been providing internet packages with controlled speed of 256Kbps.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who was the first woman Chief Minister of Independent India ?
- The famous Integral Coach Factory(ICF) for the manufacture of railway coaches are situated at ?
- What is the current Repo Rate?
- Who has launched the Smart city Mission Projects in Pune ?
- Which team has won the Inaugural Day/night Duleep Trophy tournament in Greater Noida?