- Q. - What is the minimum speed has been made it mandatory by TRAI for all the Broadband providers in India?
Description Of This Question
TRAI,has made it mandatory for all the Broadband providers to at least give a minimum speed of 512Kbps after users consumed their initial data quota. This means that now any service offering “broadband internet” will have to ensure speed of up to 512kbps. This is double of 256kbps, which was made compulsory earlier.It is surprising to know that many of the ISP’s have been providing internet packages with controlled speed of 256Kbps.
Related Topics & Questions:
- भारत का राष्ट्रीय पंचांग (कैलेण्डर) क्या है?
- The second edition of Windmill Festival– ‘India’s First International Children’s Festival’ is scheduled to be held on January 14th and 15th, 2017 in which place?
- Who inauguration NISER campus in Odisha ?
- विश्वविद्यालय फिल्ड फ्रेश फूड्स, भारती एंटरप्राइजेज और डेल मोंटे प्रशांत लिमिटेड के बीच संयुक्त उद्यम के साथ एक सहमति पत्र पर मकई उत्पादकता अनुसंधान कार्यक्रम के बाहर ले जाने के लिए किसने हस्ताक्षर किए हैं?
- Which is incorrect statement related to the Railway Ministry launched dedicated various services to the Nation?