- Q. - Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to how many cities for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety?
Description Of This Question
Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to 8 cities in 5 states and 1 Union Territory for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety. They are as follows Gujarat: Surat, Gandhinagar and Rajkot, Madhya Pradesh: Indore and Jabablpur, Karnataka: Dharwar, Haryana: Karnal, Sikkim: Gangtok ,Union Territory: Chandigarh. Union Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Poverty Alleviation Venkaiah Naidu inaugurate the Urban Mobility India conference at Gandhinagar in Gujarat on November 8, 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has once again blocked India’s effort to join NSG in a meeting in Seoul on November 4 2016?
- Who has been sworn as new President of Brazil after serving as President in an acting capacity since 12th May 2016?
- The 2016 National conference on labour will be hosted by which city of India?
- Which state government has recently signed an MoU with Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) and establishment of a Gems & Jewellery Industrial Park?
- Which state has become the first state to implement the benefits of 7th Central Pay commission to its employees with effect from 01.01.17?