- Q. - Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to how many cities for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety?
Description Of This Question
Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to 8 cities in 5 states and 1 Union Territory for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety. They are as follows Gujarat: Surat, Gandhinagar and Rajkot, Madhya Pradesh: Indore and Jabablpur, Karnataka: Dharwar, Haryana: Karnal, Sikkim: Gangtok ,Union Territory: Chandigarh. Union Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Poverty Alleviation Venkaiah Naidu inaugurate the Urban Mobility India conference at Gandhinagar in Gujarat on November 8, 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What’s the name of Union Health Ministry’s universal vaccination programme ?
- Who has been appointed as Brand Ambassador of Vizag Steel by R Ramakrishnan, Director and Co-Founder Baseline Ventures?
- What is the name of last king of Rwanda who ruled the east African nation died at an age of 80?
- Name the India and Bangladesh joint military training exercise is being started at Tangail in Dhaka, Bangladesh from 05 to 18 November 2016?
- Who has been received the first copy of book titled ‘CHARAIVETI, CHARAIVETI’ from the Vice President of India, Shri Mohd Hamid Ansari?