- Q. - Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to how many cities for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety?
Description Of This Question
Union Ministry of Urban Development has given Awards of Excellence to 8 cities in 5 states and 1 Union Territory for their initiatives to promote Public Transport, Non-Motorized Transport and Road Safety. They are as follows Gujarat: Surat, Gandhinagar and Rajkot, Madhya Pradesh: Indore and Jabablpur, Karnataka: Dharwar, Haryana: Karnal, Sikkim: Gangtok ,Union Territory: Chandigarh. Union Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Poverty Alleviation Venkaiah Naidu inaugurate the Urban Mobility India conference at Gandhinagar in Gujarat on November 8, 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which place is recently added in conservation reserve for the uniqueness over 140 birds varieties?
- North East-ASEAN Business Summit begins in _______?
- The President of China Xi Jinping appointed Luo Zhaohui as New Ambassador to which country by replacing Le Yucheng?
- Which country has introduced temporary ban on catching Hilsa Fish in order to save the hugely popular fish?
- Which Indian shooter officially announced his retirement from shooting after 2016 Summer Games?