- Q. - Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda has been launched which mobile app to manage the stress level on November 9, 2016 in New Delhi?
Description Of This Question
Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda launched a mobile app “No More Tension” to manage the stress level and released a magazine “Healthy India Initiative/Swastha Bharat-ek pehal” on November 9, 2016 in New Delhi. The quarterly magazine will showcase information related to health issues and raise awareness about healthy living, certain aspect of health such as women and child health, elderly health, seasonal ailments, daily nutritional needs, safe medication practices, home remedies healthy living and many more. The magazine will be available at all the government facilities free of cost.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Australian Test bowler, cricket commentator and media personality who died recently?
- भारतीय रेशम निर्यात संवर्धन परिषद 5 वीं इंडिया इंटरनेशनल सिल्क मेला किस शहर में आयोजित किया गया था?
- ‘Parippida Mission’ has been launched by which state government to ensure housing for all ?
- The 2016 SAARC Sufi festival was organised annually by the Foundation of SAARC Writers And Literature (FOSWAL) was held at which place?
- What is the name of stealth fighter is unveiled in public by the China government?