- Q. - Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda has been launched which mobile app to manage the stress level on November 9, 2016 in New Delhi?
Description Of This Question
Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda launched a mobile app “No More Tension” to manage the stress level and released a magazine “Healthy India Initiative/Swastha Bharat-ek pehal” on November 9, 2016 in New Delhi. The quarterly magazine will showcase information related to health issues and raise awareness about healthy living, certain aspect of health such as women and child health, elderly health, seasonal ailments, daily nutritional needs, safe medication practices, home remedies healthy living and many more. The magazine will be available at all the government facilities free of cost.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which bank has the launched a New loan scheme to support and promote start-ups at its the 98th Foundation Day celebrations.
- Who is the head of WHO ?
- Which organisation has launched the skill development digital platform “UNO Learn” to offer skill development courses from industry experts and universities?
- _____________ allowed use of pictures of Chief Ministers, Governors and Cabinet ministers in the government’s media advertisements.
- Which former Chief Minister conferred with a prestigious award by the Ugandan government for promoting human values through his literature in Uganda on October 12 2016?