- Q. - Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda has been launched which mobile app to manage the stress level on November 9, 2016 in New Delhi?
Description Of This Question
Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda launched a mobile app “No More Tension” to manage the stress level and released a magazine “Healthy India Initiative/Swastha Bharat-ek pehal” on November 9, 2016 in New Delhi. The quarterly magazine will showcase information related to health issues and raise awareness about healthy living, certain aspect of health such as women and child health, elderly health, seasonal ailments, daily nutritional needs, safe medication practices, home remedies healthy living and many more. The magazine will be available at all the government facilities free of cost.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who was the first Indian Chief of Army Staff of the Indian Army ?
- Which brand is topped in the India’s most attractive brands index 2016 study carried out by Trust Research Advisory (TRA)?
- The 3rd Edition Of Taj Literature Festival to begin in ?
- नई दिल्ली के निदेशक के आधार के रूप में नवंबर 1, 2016 को एनटीपीसी लिमिटेड पर किसने आरोप लगाया था?
- India has pledged to contribute _________ million to UN for the year 2017