- Q. - Union Government has levied anti-dumping duty for which country recently on imports of steel wire rods?
Description Of This Question
Centre has levied anti-dumping duty on imports of steel wire rods from China to protect domestic manufacturers from cheap in-bound shipments. The department of revenue in a notification on Wednesday announced that the anti-dumping duty is being imposed for six months on import of wire road of alloy or non-alloy steel from China. The measure follows suggestion by the Directorate General of Anti-Dumping and Allied Duties (DGAD) that steel wire road was being exported by China “below the normal value” and “the domestic industry has suffered material injury” because of such imports.
Related Topics & Questions:
- किस में प्रयोगशाला के वैज्ञानिकों ने सत्ता या रसायनों का उपयोग किए बिना कमरे के तापमान पर पानी से बिजली उत्पादन का एक उपन्यास तरीका विकसित किया है?
- What is the currency of ‘Austria’?
- Actress Priyanka Chopra bagged which position in Forbes List of Highest paid TV Actresses in the world?
- Which shooter has bagged the Silver Medal at ISFF World Cup 2016 Final held at Bologna, Italy?
- European Union (EU) on Friday finalized a deal with __________ to return migrants.