- Q. - Unaccounted deposits in bank account above Rs 2.5 lakh between 10 November 2016 and 30 December 2016 will face a penalty of ____%
Description Of This Question
With the banning of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 note, Union Government has further announced that depositing cash above 2.5 lakh rupees in any account between 10 November to 30 December 2016 will be subjected to tax with a 200 percent penalty in case of income mismatch.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The first ever Paralympics Games tournament hel in ______________.
- Which firm has signed an agreement with Praj Industries for setting up multiple second Generations (2G) bio-ethanol plants based on indigenously developed technology?
- किस प्रयोगशाला मे एम राजीवन, सचिव स्पीति घाटी ने हिमांस पर पृथ्वी विज्ञान मंत्रालय का 10 अक्टूबर, 2016 को उद्घाटन किया?
- Which board had been reconstituted with P S Raghavan, former Ambassador to Russia, as its head?
- The 14th World Day Against the Death Penalty is observed on which day on the theme of terrorism?