- Q. - Twitter India, along with website ‘India Spend’ has launched which service to enable users to get real-time information about the pollution levels in their areas with a tweet?
Description Of This Question
Twitter India, along with website India Spend, launched #Breathe service to enable users to get real-time information about the pollution levels in their areas with a tweet. The reply tweet will inform you about the pollution levels in terms of particulate matter (PM 2.5 and PM 10) as well as give you the possible health impact of the measured air pollution levels. Pollution levels across India is a huge health issue affecting millions of people. By holding India Spend’s air-quality monitoring network, Twitter is making access to live air pollution data to help Indians make healthier living decisions from Earth Day 2016 and beyond.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian leader’s statue was unveiled at Consulate General of India, Dubai ?
- Election Commission partnered with a taxi company in Tamilnadu to spread voting rights awareness, name that company ?
- What is the position of India is expected to become the largest coal producer and US by 2020 according to BMI research?
- The 2016 National conference on labour will be hosted by which city of India?
- What is the name of urologist was elected as the new President of the North Zone of Urology Society of India (NZUSI) on October 18, 2016 at the conclusion of a three-day annual conference?