- Q. - Twitter India, along with website ‘India Spend’ has launched which service to enable users to get real-time information about the pollution levels in their areas with a tweet?
Description Of This Question
Twitter India, along with website India Spend, launched #Breathe service to enable users to get real-time information about the pollution levels in their areas with a tweet. The reply tweet will inform you about the pollution levels in terms of particulate matter (PM 2.5 and PM 10) as well as give you the possible health impact of the measured air pollution levels. Pollution levels across India is a huge health issue affecting millions of people. By holding India Spend’s air-quality monitoring network, Twitter is making access to live air pollution data to help Indians make healthier living decisions from Earth Day 2016 and beyond.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?
- What is the position of India which is stated by Union Minister for Steel Birender Singh would become the biggest steel manufacturer in the world by year-end currently?
- Which among the following is the currency of Japan?
- What is the name of Nobel laureate who passed away recently ?
- How many medals have been won by India at the Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in Singapore?