- Q. - Twitter India, along with website ‘India Spend’ has launched which service to enable users to get real-time information about the pollution levels in their areas with a tweet?
Description Of This Question
Twitter India, along with website India Spend, launched #Breathe service to enable users to get real-time information about the pollution levels in their areas with a tweet. The reply tweet will inform you about the pollution levels in terms of particulate matter (PM 2.5 and PM 10) as well as give you the possible health impact of the measured air pollution levels. Pollution levels across India is a huge health issue affecting millions of people. By holding India Spend’s air-quality monitoring network, Twitter is making access to live air pollution data to help Indians make healthier living decisions from Earth Day 2016 and beyond.
Related Topics & Questions:
- European Union (EU) on Friday finalized a deal with __________ to return migrants.
- Which Indian rower is selected for Rio Olympics 2016 ?
- ग्राण्ड ट्रंक सड़क की योजना किसने बनाई थी?
- Where will the National Institute of Sowa Rigpa established ?
- Which Cricketer has released his autobiography on September by Pan Mac Macmillan across the UK, Australia, New Zealand and India?