- Q. - The number of rural households were distributed with free LPG connections under which scheme has crossed the 1 crore?
Description Of This Question
The number of rural households were distributed with free LPG connections under the Pradhan Mantri UjjwalaYojana (PMUY) has crossed the 1 crore. Under the scheme launched six months ago, each below-poverty-line rural household without LPG is being given an LPG cylinder, a stove and regulator. The NDA government’s flagship programme plans to make 5 crore rural households smoke-free during its term by offering clean cooking gas, at a cost of R.8, 000 crore. Among the states, poll-bound Uttar Pradesh has received the most with 34 lakh connections provided under PMUY.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister launched _________ insurance scheme for working class ?
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?
- FRS stands for
- Who is the cabinet Railway Minister ?
- Which country is going to host invictus games 2018?