- Q. - The number of rural households were distributed with free LPG connections under which scheme has crossed the 1 crore?
Description Of This Question
The number of rural households were distributed with free LPG connections under the Pradhan Mantri UjjwalaYojana (PMUY) has crossed the 1 crore. Under the scheme launched six months ago, each below-poverty-line rural household without LPG is being given an LPG cylinder, a stove and regulator. The NDA government’s flagship programme plans to make 5 crore rural households smoke-free during its term by offering clean cooking gas, at a cost of R.8, 000 crore. Among the states, poll-bound Uttar Pradesh has received the most with 34 lakh connections provided under PMUY.
Related Topics & Questions:
- कुकिंग गैस के सिलिंडर में जलने वाला गैस होता है –
- Who among the following won the award “Central Bank Governor of the year, Asia 2015”?
- Which Indian tennis star has bagged the Australian Open and Cincinnati Masters titles in women’s doubles for the second consecutive year?
- The Indian Wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in which championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan?
- Former Union Minister and Senior BJP leader has passed away in Bhopal due to Heart Attack at the age of 81. Who is he?