- Q. - The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has now made it compulsory for the public sector banks to report to it all such matters involving funds over how much amount?
Description Of This Question
With high level frauds involving industrialists such as Vijay Mallya loan default case revealed, the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has now made it compulsory for the public sector banks to report to it all such matters involving funds over Rs.1 crore. Vigilance Commissioner TM Bhasin announced that CVC has now made it mandatory for the public sector banks to share their reports relating to all loan frauds involving funds over Rs.1 crore. Till now this report was shared with the RBI only.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The eternal music manager that helped launch the career of N.W.A and the Gangsta Rap movement has passed way recently. Who is he?
- देश में रसोई गैस की बढ़ती मांग की आपूर्ति करने के लिए पूर्वी उत्तर प्रदेश में गोरखपुर के लिए गुजरात तट से देश के सबसे लंबे समय तक रसोई गैस पाइप लाइन का निर्माण करने की योजना किसने बनाई?
- What is the name of volcano more than 1,100 people evacuated as 2,000-metre column of ash spews from Mount Barujari in Lombok Island?
- What is the name of project is launched by the PM Narendra Modi to mark the 16th foundation day for Chattisgarh?
- Name the Indian cricketer who is signed as Brand Ambassador for Hublot watches ?