- Q. - The Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has now made it compulsory for the public sector banks to report to it all such matters involving funds over how much amount?
Description Of This Question
With high level frauds involving industrialists such as Vijay Mallya loan default case revealed, the Central Vigilance Commission (CVC) has now made it compulsory for the public sector banks to report to it all such matters involving funds over Rs.1 crore. Vigilance Commissioner TM Bhasin announced that CVC has now made it mandatory for the public sector banks to share their reports relating to all loan frauds involving funds over Rs.1 crore. Till now this report was shared with the RBI only.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the former Cambodian Prime Minister has passed away recently at an age of 80?
- Valvoline Cummins India has roped which cricketer as its brand ambassador of it’s engine oils and lubricants range?
- International day of charity is observed on ?
- Minakshi has created a new record in the Women’s Hammer throw at the 65th All India Police Athletics Championship in Hyderabad. She belonged to which force?
- इसरो (ISRO) का मुख्य कार्यालय कहाँ पर स्थित है?