- Q. - Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?
Description Of This Question
Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain10 diesel engines from RITES India ltd under credit line facility provided by Indian government. Cabinet spokesman Gayantha Karunathilake reported that the engines would be purchased at a cost of 4.25 million US dollars each and would be supplied over the period of next two years. India has been extending concessional line of credit (LoC) to Sri Lanka to support various projects in the infrastructure sector, including railways.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which magnificent species could finally get some protection with the IUCN is all set to declare it a ‘critically endangered’ species?
- Who has been passed away recently popularly known for playing lawman Wyatt Earp on the ABC series?
- _____________ to sing national anthem before India-Pakistan match.
- Who is head of the committee formed to verify the availability of night shelters?
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance has signed agreement with which bank to sell its insurance products through the bank branches?