- Q. - Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?
Description Of This Question
Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain10 diesel engines from RITES India ltd under credit line facility provided by Indian government. Cabinet spokesman Gayantha Karunathilake reported that the engines would be purchased at a cost of 4.25 million US dollars each and would be supplied over the period of next two years. India has been extending concessional line of credit (LoC) to Sri Lanka to support various projects in the infrastructure sector, including railways.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The currency of Canada is ?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated the Asian Ministerial Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction was held in which city?
- _______________ railway station has been named the cleanest in India in the A1 category.
- Who has been appointed as a Managing Director of GIC Housing Finance?
- Kersti Kaljulaid was elected as the first female president of which country ?