- Q. - Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?
Description Of This Question
Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain10 diesel engines from RITES India ltd under credit line facility provided by Indian government. Cabinet spokesman Gayantha Karunathilake reported that the engines would be purchased at a cost of 4.25 million US dollars each and would be supplied over the period of next two years. India has been extending concessional line of credit (LoC) to Sri Lanka to support various projects in the infrastructure sector, including railways.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the mobile application launched by Digital payments Platform, MobiKwik and Samgra to promote the habit of saving among Urban poor?
- Who has been passed away recently popularly known for playing lawman Wyatt Earp on the ABC series?
- Seventh Session of the Conference of Parties (COP7) to WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (FCTC) kicked off in which country?
- On which date Kargil Victory Day (Kargil Vijay Diwas) observed ?
- राज्यपाल के त्यागपत्र देने अथवा मृत्यु की स्थिति में राज्यपाल का कार्यभार कौन संभालता है?