- Q. - Punjab Termination of Water Agreements Act was passed in which year?
Description Of This Question
A five-judge Constitution Bench led by Justice Anil R. Dave ruled that Punjab Termination of Agreements Act 2004 was invalid and that Punjab was bound to share the water of Ravi-Beas River with Haryana and complete the construction of the Sutlej-Yamuna Link (SYL) canal for water sharing.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which formula one racer kept his title hopes alive with a comfortable victory from Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg in the Mexican Grand Prix?
- Which bank has the appointed C.V.R. Rajendran as its MD and CEO?
- कौन सी कंपनी ने हाल ही में दुनिया का पहला 5G मोडेम की घोषणा की?
- Name the high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel has been developed by China which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection?
- Who have been honoured with ‘Mahanayak award’ ?