- Q. - Punjab Termination of Water Agreements Act was passed in which year?
Description Of This Question
A five-judge Constitution Bench led by Justice Anil R. Dave ruled that Punjab Termination of Agreements Act 2004 was invalid and that Punjab was bound to share the water of Ravi-Beas River with Haryana and complete the construction of the Sutlej-Yamuna Link (SYL) canal for water sharing.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Scientists from which country have developed 3D artificial lung model which will help in creating more accurate treatment method and drugs for the lung disease.
- What is the name of Japanese cell biologist, won The Nobel Prize in medicine for discoveries on how cells break down and recycle their own components?
- Which date is observed as International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict?
- Recently, The Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) has ordered _____based Geographical Indications Registry (GIR) to issue ‘Geographical Indication’ tag for basmati ?
- Who is the author of the book “Jyoti Punj” ?