- Q. - President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of how much percent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees?
Description Of This Question
President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of a 2 per cent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees. The move would benefit about 50.68 lakh employees and 54.24 lakh pensioners.The DA would result in an annual burden of Rs.5,622.10 crore. As a Result upon the decision taken by the government on recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission relating to DA, the President is pleased to decide that the DA to all categories of the central government employees shall be admissible at the rate of 2 per cent of basic.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first online interactive heritage portal named launched ?
- The Central Government has given in principle approval to a grant of __________ to make the development of the proposed Sagar Port project in West Bengal on September 4 , 2016. A.Rs. 515 crores
- Who has been elected as the National President of All India Manufacturer’s Association (AIMO) at the 75th Annual General Body Meeting held recently in Mumbai?
- Which girl was crowned with Mrs. India Earth 2016 at a gala ceremony amid members of the fashion industry in Dwarka?
- Robin Peterson who recently announced his retirement from cricket belongs to which country?