- Q. - President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of how much percent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees?
Description Of This Question
President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of a 2 per cent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees. The move would benefit about 50.68 lakh employees and 54.24 lakh pensioners.The DA would result in an annual burden of Rs.5,622.10 crore. As a Result upon the decision taken by the government on recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission relating to DA, the President is pleased to decide that the DA to all categories of the central government employees shall be admissible at the rate of 2 per cent of basic.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the total cost of Safe City Project launched by Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal in Ludhiana?
- चल सम्पत्ति है –
- Name the Typhoon which was the world’s strongest typhoon made landfall in east China’s Fujian Province?
- Who has been concurrently accredited as the High Commissioner of India to the Commonwealth of The Bahamas, with residence in Kingston (Jamaica)?
- South India’s first underground metro services flagged off in ?