- Q. - President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of how much percent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees?
Description Of This Question
President Pranab Mukherjee has given his consent to payment of a 2 per cent dearness allowance (DA) to central government employees. The move would benefit about 50.68 lakh employees and 54.24 lakh pensioners.The DA would result in an annual burden of Rs.5,622.10 crore. As a Result upon the decision taken by the government on recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission relating to DA, the President is pleased to decide that the DA to all categories of the central government employees shall be admissible at the rate of 2 per cent of basic.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India expected to provide more helicopters and other military hardware to which country facing threats from the Taliban?
- Agrarian Festival Nuakhai is being celebrated by which state with religious fervor and devotion?
- Where will the National Institute of Sowa Rigpa established ?
- Recently who was appointed as the new president of the International Hockey Federation?
- Name the medical service has been launched for ESIC beneficiaries by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State at Dwarka?