- Q. - Odisha State Government announced a new scheme “Madhubabu Aain Sahayata Sibir” to provide legal assistance to which class of society?
Description Of This Question
Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik announced a new scheme ‘Madhubabu Aain Sahayata Sibir’ to provide legal assistance to the deprived sections of the society at the grassroots level in all its 6,812 gram panchayats across the state. The scheme was named after great Odia lawyer, ‘Madhubabu Aain Sahayata Sibir’
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as brand ambassador for anti- liquor & anti-drug campaign for Kerala Government?Who has been appointed as brand ambassador for anti- liquor & anti-drug campaign for Kerala Government?
- Which company has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country?
- Which Indian rower is selected for Rio Olympics 2016 ?
- किस देश के प्रधानमंत्री पाँच दिन व्यापार और निवेश सहित क्षेत्रों की एक श्रेणी में द्विपक्षीय संबंधों को मजबूत बनाने के उद्देश्य से लिए भारत के दौरे में आये थे?
- What is the name of festival is being celebrated by the Monpa Tribe domiciled in the state of Arunachal Pradesh?