- Q. - NHPC, India’s largest hydropower generation company announced that it has approved its 50 Megawatt (MW) wind power project (WPP) in which place?
Description Of This Question
NHPC, India’s largest hydropower generation company announced that it has approved its 50 Megawatt (MW) wind power project (WPP) in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. The project consists of 25 Wind Turbine Generators each of 2 MW capacity, which has been successively linked with grid in the month of October, 2016. NHPC Limited (National Hydroelectric Corporation) is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorized capital of Rs.2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The book “Democrats and Dissenters” has been authored by whom?
- Which Indian field hockey player led the Indian men’s hockey team defeated Pakistan 3-2 in the final of the 4th Asian Champions Trophy at the Wisma Belia Hockey Stadium in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?
- Recently, The Government today banned duty – free import of capital goods for power generation and transmission projects under the EPCG Scheme. EPCG stands for ?
- Who won Hungarian Grand Prix of F1 in 2016 ?
- Which country’s boxing council has been inducted into the World Boxing Organisation with voting rights in the WBO’s annual convention at Puerto Rico?