- Q. - NHPC, India’s largest hydropower generation company announced that it has approved its 50 Megawatt (MW) wind power project (WPP) in which place?
Description Of This Question
NHPC, India’s largest hydropower generation company announced that it has approved its 50 Megawatt (MW) wind power project (WPP) in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. The project consists of 25 Wind Turbine Generators each of 2 MW capacity, which has been successively linked with grid in the month of October, 2016. NHPC Limited (National Hydroelectric Corporation) is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorized capital of Rs.2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the name of stealth fighter is unveiled in public by the China government?
- Sri Lankan government has decided to obtain 10 diesel engines from which company in India under credit line facility provided by Indian government?
- रवांडा के किस अंतिम राजा ने पूर्व अफ्रीकी देश पर शासन किया और उनका 80वर्ष में निधन हो गया था?
- राज्यपाल के त्यागपत्र देने अथवा मृत्यु की स्थिति में राज्यपाल का कार्यभार कौन संभालता है?
- राष्ट्रीय चिह्न में ‘सत्यमेव जयते’ कहाँ पर अंकित है?