- Q. - National Green Tribunal (NGT) given its approval for the week-long which festival is held on the banks of Mahanadi river in Cuttack?
Description Of This Question
National Green Tribunal(NGT) given its approval for the week-long annual Baliyatra festival from November 14 at the designated ground if the same was not located on Mahanadi riverbed as was alleged in the original application (OA). All steps would be taken to ensure that the river water is not polluted due to the festival. Additional Government Advocate (AGA) of Orissa High Court, Janmejaya Katakia the NGT bench of Justice S P Wangdi and expert member Prof P C Mishra clarified that the confusion over the conduct of the festival.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Uttar Pradesh state Government has inaugurated the dedicated power supply of minimum how many hours to every nook and corner of state ?
- The Book ‘After the Bomb’ Reflections on India’s Nuclear Journey’ has been authored by –
- Which multiplex chain in India has partnered with State Bank of India(SBI) to enable cash withdrawal of Rs 2000 at their multiplex ?
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work Observed On Which Date?
- Which state hosted the two day BRICS Convention on Tourism was flagged off on September 1st 2016 represented by the Minister of Tourism, South Africa Mr. D.A. Hanekom and delegations from Russia and China?