- Q. - National Green Tribunal (NGT) given its approval for the week-long which festival is held on the banks of Mahanadi river in Cuttack?
Description Of This Question
National Green Tribunal(NGT) given its approval for the week-long annual Baliyatra festival from November 14 at the designated ground if the same was not located on Mahanadi riverbed as was alleged in the original application (OA). All steps would be taken to ensure that the river water is not polluted due to the festival. Additional Government Advocate (AGA) of Orissa High Court, Janmejaya Katakia the NGT bench of Justice S P Wangdi and expert member Prof P C Mishra clarified that the confusion over the conduct of the festival.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the Union Territory has became the first in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme?
- एक टेस्ट पारी में सभी दस विकेट लेने वाले प्रथम गेंदबाज कौन हैं?
- Which among the following states won the 61st National School Athletics Championship recently?
- किस प्रसिद्ध ऑस्कर विजेता पोलिश फिल्म निर्देशक की 90 वर्ष की आयु में निधन हो गया?
- Who has been appointed as the Executive Director of Indian Overseas Bank till January 21, 2019 by the Finance Ministry?