- Q. - Name the Union Territory has became the first in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme?
Description Of This Question
Delhi has became the first state in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme for preventing cervical cancer among young girls. As part of the programme, girls aged between 11-13 years would be vaccinated free of cost at Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) through its setups in east and west Delhi. Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain launched the vaccination programme on the introductory day of the International Workshop for Cancer Awareness in Delhi. The HPV vaccination programme will target girls between the age of 9 and 13 next year. “This year we are focused on vaccinating girls Class VI girl students.
Related Topics & Questions:
- International day of charity is observed on ?
- लाल बहादुर स्टेडियम में भव्य पैमाने पर ‘बतुकम्म’ के पारंपरिक त्योहार गिनीज रिकार्ड नवागंतुकों का आयोजन किस राज्य ने किया?
- Which of the following is the correct use of Buffer or Block cashes?
- Which firm has signed an agreement with Praj Industries for setting up multiple second Generations (2G) bio-ethanol plants based on indigenously developed technology?
- Which Indian cricketer to become Rio Olympic goodwill ambassador for India ?