- Q. - Name the Union Territory has became the first in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme?
Description Of This Question
Delhi has became the first state in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme for preventing cervical cancer among young girls. As part of the programme, girls aged between 11-13 years would be vaccinated free of cost at Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) through its setups in east and west Delhi. Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain launched the vaccination programme on the introductory day of the International Workshop for Cancer Awareness in Delhi. The HPV vaccination programme will target girls between the age of 9 and 13 next year. “This year we are focused on vaccinating girls Class VI girl students.
Related Topics & Questions:
- तारे का रंग किसका सूचक है?
- Which driver has won the Formula one Italian Grand Prix title held during September 2016?
- Which country’s Prime Minister and European Union leaders to sign a long-delayed landmark trade deal at a summit in Brussels?
- Which country has became the first country in the Baltic Sea area signed a MoU to link up with China’s One Belt and One Road (OBOR) Initiative?
- Name the former Cambodian Prime Minister has passed away recently at an age of 80?