- Q. - Name the Union Territory has became the first in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme?
Description Of This Question
Delhi has became the first state in the country to launch ‘Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination’ as a public health programme for preventing cervical cancer among young girls. As part of the programme, girls aged between 11-13 years would be vaccinated free of cost at Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) through its setups in east and west Delhi. Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain launched the vaccination programme on the introductory day of the International Workshop for Cancer Awareness in Delhi. The HPV vaccination programme will target girls between the age of 9 and 13 next year. “This year we are focused on vaccinating girls Class VI girl students.
Related Topics & Questions:
- किस देश के प्रधानमंत्री पाँच दिन व्यापार और निवेश सहित क्षेत्रों की एक श्रेणी में द्विपक्षीय संबंधों को मजबूत बनाने के उद्देश्य से लिए भारत के दौरे में आये थे?
- Which country has became the first country in the world to completely ban disposable plastic cups, plates and other utensils?
- Which Indian cricketer nominated for Arjuna Award 2016 ?
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) launched ‘Startup Mentorship Circle‘ in which city to mentor startups, connect them to the global marketplace ?
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?