- Q. - Name the robot name has been introduced by Kumbakonam based City Union Bank to improve customer service?
Description Of This Question
Kumbakonam based City Union Bank has introduced a robot on pilot basis to improve customer service. The robot is named CUB-LAKSHMI. The robot has been introduced in Thyagaraya Nagar branch of Chennai. Lakshmi designed and developed by a French Company, has been programmed to answer about 120 general banking questions/query in English language. However in near future it will be programmed to speak in Tamil and Malayalam languages also. A single robot cost around Rs 7-8 Lakhs and can perform work of 3-4 persons. The bank has a plan to deploy 25 robots by the end of the year 2016, if the trail run succeeds.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the Brand Ambassador of Tasmania to led trade mission to the subcontinent that will explore export opportunities?
- Which drug maker is setting up an innovation and development center (I&D) in Mumbai to develop new drug formulations, new indications, dosing, packaging and other differentiated offerings?
- कुकिंग गैस के सिलिंडर में जलने वाला गैस होता है –
- भारतीय रेशम निर्यात संवर्धन परिषद 5 वीं इंडिया इंटरनेशनल सिल्क मेला किस शहर में आयोजित किया गया था?
- Name the India and Bangladesh joint military training exercise is being started at Tangail in Dhaka, Bangladesh from 05 to 18 November 2016?