- Q. - Name the mobile app has been launched by Maharashtra to check violation of child rights on November 9, 2016?
Description Of This Question
The Maharashtra government along with the State Child Rights Protection Commission launched ‘CHIRAG’ mobile application on November 9 2016 to enable the submission of complaints related to violation of child rights. The App “Child Helpline for Information on Rights and Address Grievances” (CHIRAG) was launched by MaharashtraWomen and Child Welfare Minister Pankaja Munde and will be available for download on Google Playstore while an IOS version would be launched shortly.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Prime Minister would arrive in New Delhi by three-day visit to India for discussing issues of mutual interest?
- केंद्र सरकार द्वारा न्यूनतम मजदूरी केंद्रीय क्षेत्र में सी श्रेणी के शहरों में अकुशल श्रम कृषि के लिए तय क्या है?
- The 10th East Asia summit (EAS) held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the theme of this Summit was
- Which country won men’s Asian Nations Cup Chess tournament 2016 ?
- Who has been appointed as the New Chancellor of TERI University after a successor of R.K Pachauri?