- Q. - Name the mobile app has been launched by Maharashtra to check violation of child rights on November 9, 2016?
Description Of This Question
The Maharashtra government along with the State Child Rights Protection Commission launched ‘CHIRAG’ mobile application on November 9 2016 to enable the submission of complaints related to violation of child rights. The App “Child Helpline for Information on Rights and Address Grievances” (CHIRAG) was launched by MaharashtraWomen and Child Welfare Minister Pankaja Munde and will be available for download on Google Playstore while an IOS version would be launched shortly.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which year is considered as a deadliest year for migrants crossing the Mediterranean reported by United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)?
- Which country Prime Minister had visited India for a five day aimed at deepening bilateral ties in a range of areas including trade and investment?
- What is the currency of ‘Austria’?
- सोशल मीडिया ट्विटर मुखिया का नाम हाल ही में नवंबर 2016 के अंत में किसने अपनी नौकरी छोड़ने का फैसला किया गया है ?
- Which of the following countries will be partner country in the 2017 Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit?