- Q. - Name the mobile app has been launched by Maharashtra to check violation of child rights on November 9, 2016?
Description Of This Question
The Maharashtra government along with the State Child Rights Protection Commission launched ‘CHIRAG’ mobile application on November 9 2016 to enable the submission of complaints related to violation of child rights. The App “Child Helpline for Information on Rights and Address Grievances” (CHIRAG) was launched by MaharashtraWomen and Child Welfare Minister Pankaja Munde and will be available for download on Google Playstore while an IOS version would be launched shortly.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?
- Who has been appointed as an Additional Director (Non Executive) of Yes Bank with effect from March 05, 2016?
- Who launched 24×7 Toll Free Multi-Lingual Tourist Info Line ?
- Which state government has inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Andhra Pradesh-based Ruchi Soya Industries for development of Oil Palm in the state?
- किस दिन मौत की सजा के खिलाफ विश्व दिवसआतंकवाद के विषय के रूप में मनाया जाता है?