- Q. - Name the medical service has been launched for ESIC beneficiaries by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State at Dwarka?
Description Of This Question
Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Labor and Employment launched the ‘Kahin-Bhi-Kabhi-Bhi’ medical facilities for The Employees’ StateInsurance Corporation (ESIC) beneficiaries of Delhi and Inaugurated the 6 bedded Day Care Unit’ of ESI Dispensary on November 8 at Dwarka. This makes ESIC dispensaries a complete medical unit with facilities like OPD care, family welfare services, full-time laboratory and X-ray and diagnostic care enabling the beneficiaries and their families to visit the day care centre for minor disorder instead of going to ESIC hospitals.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Uttar Pradesh state Government has inaugurated the dedicated power supply of minimum how many hours to every nook and corner of state ?
- Government to launch Gram Uday to Bharat Uday Abhiyan from ?
- India’s ODI against which country at Dharamshala is the team’s 900th making it the world first side to achieve a milestone?
- National Sports Day is observed on ?
- Which Bank has acquired Karnataka-focused BSS Microfinance, a non-banking financial company for Rs 139.2 crore?