- Q. - Name the Indian woman who has received the Businesswoman of the Year award at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) was held in Sydney?
Description Of This Question
A 26-year-old Uppma Virdi, hailing from Jalandhar and living in Melbourne, received the ‘Businesswoman of the Year Award’ at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) held in Sydney, for taking the aroma of fresh Indian tea to Australian households. Uppma Virdi is the founder of Chai Walli is the granddaughter of an Ayurvedic doctor who used to make Ayurvedic chai blends. Born in India and brought up in Australia, Uppma learnt how spices balance, their properties and the art of chai.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the currency of ‘Austria’?
- Who has been re-elected as Spanish Prime Minister received 170 votes in his favour, while 111 voted against his re-election?
- Which Indian actress would be honoured by the upcoming Dubai International Film Festival with a Lifetime Achievement Award?
- Which drug maker is setting up an innovation and development center (I&D) in Mumbai to develop new drug formulations, new indications, dosing, packaging and other differentiated offerings?
- Which company has associated with Archaelogical Survey of India (ASI) for 360 degree virtual tour of 280-odd monuments across the country?