- Q. - Name the Indian woman who has received the Businesswoman of the Year award at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) was held in Sydney?
Description Of This Question
A 26-year-old Uppma Virdi, hailing from Jalandhar and living in Melbourne, received the ‘Businesswoman of the Year Award’ at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) held in Sydney, for taking the aroma of fresh Indian tea to Australian households. Uppma Virdi is the founder of Chai Walli is the granddaughter of an Ayurvedic doctor who used to make Ayurvedic chai blends. Born in India and brought up in Australia, Uppma learnt how spices balance, their properties and the art of chai.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ______________ has launched country’s first contactless mobile payment solution ‘iTap’.
- Which country has suspended cooperation with the UNESCO, a day after the U.N. cultural agency adopted a draft resolution on the Temple Mount and Western Wall?
- Who has been elected as first civilian President of Myanmar ?
- Which report has been released by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to prevent, detect and treat the disease if they are to meet global targets?
- What’s the name of Union Health Ministry’s universal vaccination programme ?