- Q. - Name the high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel has been developed by China which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection?
Description Of This Question
China has developed a high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection. According to Xinhua, the “SeaFly-01″completed a test at Nanhu Lake in Wuhan. The 10.25-meter-long vessel could acquire a maximum speed of 45 knots. It was built with carbon fiber material, and is equipped with BeiDou communication navigation technology. It is able to “learn” independently and avoid barriers, among other functions.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Dr Sonam Wangchuk who won RolexGlobal Enterprise Award belongs to which state?
- How much million tonnes mil is produced in India ?
- The City Corporation has launched the Swacch Bharat Swacch Vidyalaya campaign in how many elementary and middle schools in Coimbatore district?
- The 2016 SAARC Sufi festival was organised annually by the Foundation of SAARC Writers And Literature (FOSWAL) was held at which place?
- Olympics 2016 to be held at ?