- Q. - Name the high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel has been developed by China which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection?
Description Of This Question
China has developed a high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection. According to Xinhua, the “SeaFly-01″completed a test at Nanhu Lake in Wuhan. The 10.25-meter-long vessel could acquire a maximum speed of 45 knots. It was built with carbon fiber material, and is equipped with BeiDou communication navigation technology. It is able to “learn” independently and avoid barriers, among other functions.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the world’s largest digital national building initiative has been inaugurated by Shri Prakash Javadekar, Union Human Resource Development Minister?
- Who has launched GIS-enabled HMIS application & self-printing of e-CGHS Card in New Delhi ?
- Name the robot name has been introduced by Kumbakonam based City Union Bank to improve customer service?
- Which date is observed as The International Day of Non-Violence, on the behalf of 147th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
- Which Dalit personality, poet and Telugu writer was conferred with the prestigious Moortidevi Award of Bharatiya Jnanpith for the year 2015?