- Q. - Name the high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel has been developed by China which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection?
Description Of This Question
China has developed a high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection. According to Xinhua, the “SeaFly-01″completed a test at Nanhu Lake in Wuhan. The 10.25-meter-long vessel could acquire a maximum speed of 45 knots. It was built with carbon fiber material, and is equipped with BeiDou communication navigation technology. It is able to “learn” independently and avoid barriers, among other functions.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Australian Test bowler, cricket commentator and media personality who died recently?
- Which country leaders along with Turkish leaders had agreed to intensify military and intelligence contacts after a meeting in Istanbul?
- Where will the National Institute of Sowa Rigpa established ?
- What is the name of festival is being celebrated by the Monpa Tribe domiciled in the state of Arunachal Pradesh?
- Name the British Prime Minister who has arrived in Delhi on a three-day visit aimed at enhancing their ties in the key areas of trade, investment, defense and security recently?