- Q. - Name the high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel has been developed by China which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection?
Description Of This Question
China has developed a high-speed, intelligent unmanned sea vessel which could be used for a host of applications including submarine detection. According to Xinhua, the “SeaFly-01″completed a test at Nanhu Lake in Wuhan. The 10.25-meter-long vessel could acquire a maximum speed of 45 knots. It was built with carbon fiber material, and is equipped with BeiDou communication navigation technology. It is able to “learn” independently and avoid barriers, among other functions.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which public sector undertaking signed an MoU with ICFRE for Environmental related issues in improving the rehabilitation and reclamation of the mined out areas?
- Who has been awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award 2016 by the Karnataka Lalithakala Academy?
- Which city has been declared as ‘smoke-free city’ ?
- Which Indian Women’s Railways team has grabbed the title in the 33rd Indian Oil Servo Surjit Hockey Tournament at the Olympian Surjit Hockey Stadium in Jalandhar?
- The Indian Wushu team won four silver and five bronze medals in which championship held in Taoyuan, Taiwan?