- Q. - Name the Former Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister has passed away at an age of 85?
Description Of This Question
Former Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Chief Minister Mangat Ram Sharma passed away. He was 85. He started his career as a Block Development Officer.He was served as legislator for six times also served as speaker of Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly. He served as Deputy Chief Minister in the Mufti Mohammad Sayeed government.Later served as Health Minister in 2006 in Ghulam Nabi Azad government.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many year extension has secured Arundhati Bhattacharya as the chairperson of the State Bank of India (SBI)?
- India began exporting diesel via rail to _____________.
- Who became the first Indian completed World’s toughest race, Spartathlon which lasts for 246.6 km?
- What is the name of Morocco’s Islamic Justice and Development Party leader who has been appointed for another term as the country’s prime minister?
- Which board has proposed a ban on unauthorised trading tips through social media platforms like SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook?