- Q. - Name the former Indian cricketer has been made as a brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind categories?
Description Of This Question
Former India captain Rahul Dravid has been made brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind in a offer to create awarness about the tournament. He would mentor the visually-impaired, Dravidstated he might need some mentoring from them. What they did is a lot tougher than what I had did. It would be foolish for him to say that he could mentor them because he had never experienced what it was like to be a visually-impaired cricketer. His role is to create awareness about this event. The tournament will commence on January 28 next year, and will be held across eight Indian cities. The Cricket Association for the Blind in India (CABI), the cricketing arm of Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled, will play host.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who won the silver medal at the Asian/Oceania Qualifying Tournament ?
- Which shooter has bagged the Silver Medal at ISFF World Cup 2016 Final held at Bologna, Italy?
- First non-cricketer who has been inducted into the Legends Club, founded by the late Cricket Club of India president Raj Singh Dungarpur.
- What is the name of special financing scheme which is launched by the SBI under which customers could avail credit facility at lower rates?
- What is the new scheme has been approved by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi for all Major Port Trusts and Dock Labour Board employees/workers for the years 2015-16 to 2017-18?