- Q. - Name the former Indian cricketer has been made as a brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind categories?
Description Of This Question
Former India captain Rahul Dravid has been made brand ambassador for the second T20 World Cup for the Blind in a offer to create awarness about the tournament. He would mentor the visually-impaired, Dravidstated he might need some mentoring from them. What they did is a lot tougher than what I had did. It would be foolish for him to say that he could mentor them because he had never experienced what it was like to be a visually-impaired cricketer. His role is to create awareness about this event. The tournament will commence on January 28 next year, and will be held across eight Indian cities. The Cricket Association for the Blind in India (CABI), the cricketing arm of Samarthanam Trust for the Disabled, will play host.
Related Topics & Questions:
- How many Bilateral Advance Pricing Agreements (APA) with UK to have a smooth taxation system India has signed?
- Name of committee contitute by Government to help farmers double their income by 2022 ?
- With which country India has inked an agreement on trade and commerce?
- राज्य सरकार रेल मंत्रालय के साथ-साथ नबरंगपुर और मल्कानगिरी नई रेल लाइन परियोजनाओं की लागत साझा करने के लिए समझौते ज्ञापन पर हस्ताक्षर किसने किए हैं?
- ‘उत्तररामचरित’ के रचयिता कौन हैं?