- Q. - MNRE has issued bidding guidelines for setting up _____________ Wind Power Projects connected to inter-state transmission system (ISTS)?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) provided Guidelines for transparent bidding process for implementation of Scheme for setting up of 1000 MW Wind Power Project connected to inter-state transmission system (ISTS). The power projects would be selected through open competitive bidding followed by e-reverse auction and the capacity to be bid out could be over 1,000 MW, if there is demand from buying entities. The implementing agency Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) has already floated a document for selection of bidders under the Scheme.
Related Topics & Questions:
- GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) is
- What is the name of Nobel laureate who passed away recently ?
- Who have been honoured with ‘Mahanayak award’ ?
- Which person along with Bengt Holmstrom were awarded the 2016 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Science?
- Which Indian Golfer recorded her third top-10 finish on the Ladies European Tour at the ISPS Handa Ladies European Masters held at the Golf Club Hubblerath, Germany?