- Q. - MNRE has issued bidding guidelines for setting up _____________ Wind Power Projects connected to inter-state transmission system (ISTS)?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) provided Guidelines for transparent bidding process for implementation of Scheme for setting up of 1000 MW Wind Power Project connected to inter-state transmission system (ISTS). The power projects would be selected through open competitive bidding followed by e-reverse auction and the capacity to be bid out could be over 1,000 MW, if there is demand from buying entities. The implementing agency Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) has already floated a document for selection of bidders under the Scheme.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state to launch country’s first indigenous olive oil brand after by eight years of harnessing olive saplings brought from Israel?
- Which shooter has bagged the Silver Medal at ISFF World Cup 2016 Final held at Bologna, Italy?
- Name the Typhoon which was the world’s strongest typhoon made landfall in east China’s Fujian Province?
- Union Health and Family Welfare Minister JP Nadda has been launched which mobile app to manage the stress level on November 9, 2016 in New Delhi?
- Which organisation had asserted that adoption of GST (Goods and Services) tax recently would boost India’s medium-term growth?