- Q. - MNRE has issued bidding guidelines for setting up _____________ Wind Power Projects connected to inter-state transmission system (ISTS)?
Description Of This Question
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) provided Guidelines for transparent bidding process for implementation of Scheme for setting up of 1000 MW Wind Power Project connected to inter-state transmission system (ISTS). The power projects would be selected through open competitive bidding followed by e-reverse auction and the capacity to be bid out could be over 1,000 MW, if there is demand from buying entities. The implementing agency Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) has already floated a document for selection of bidders under the Scheme.
Related Topics & Questions:
- South India’s first underground metro services flagged off in ?
- The First World Tsunami Awareness Day was observed on which day in the Asian Ministerial Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction (AMCDRR) 2016?
- Who among the following won the award “Central Bank Governor of the year, Asia 2015”?
- Which country along with India has signed anMoU for Air Services Agreement (ASA) under the ‘open sky’ policy?
- National Panchayati Raj Diwas is observed on ?