- Q. - India’s gross-value increased growth is expected to quicken to how much percentage this year from 7.2% in 2015-16?
Description Of This Question
India’s gross-value increased growth is expected to quicken to 7.6% this year from 7.2% in 2015-16, driven by sustained support from public capex spending was reported by DBS. According to the global financial services major, while private sector activity remains depressed, high frequency fiscal numbers point to sustained support from public capex spending. The upcoming seasonal festive boost should provide some relief, followed by better consumption on wage increases and a normal monsoon.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Cash Compensatory Support(CCS) is related to
- What is the name of pan India electronic portal to provide transparent and profitable trade facilities to farmers and buyers?
- What are the following statements is true about services launched recently as per Budget Announcements 2016-17?
- The 14th World Day Against the Death Penalty is observed on which day on the theme of terrorism?
- भारतीय रेशम निर्यात संवर्धन परिषद 5 वीं इंडिया इंटरनेशनल सिल्क मेला किस शहर में आयोजित किया गया था?