- Q. - India’s gross-value increased growth is expected to quicken to how much percentage this year from 7.2% in 2015-16?
Description Of This Question
India’s gross-value increased growth is expected to quicken to 7.6% this year from 7.2% in 2015-16, driven by sustained support from public capex spending was reported by DBS. According to the global financial services major, while private sector activity remains depressed, high frequency fiscal numbers point to sustained support from public capex spending. The upcoming seasonal festive boost should provide some relief, followed by better consumption on wage increases and a normal monsoon.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What is the full form of PPF ?
- Which minister embarked a 7-day official visit to Canada and the US to attend the annual meetings of World Bank and IMF and hold talks with global investors?
- All scheduled banks are registered under the second schedule of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Act
- नई दिल्ली के निदेशक के आधार के रूप में नवंबर 1, 2016 को एनटीपीसी लिमिटेड पर किसने आरोप लगाया था?
- Which Indian Young Shuttler has won the maiden title in Bahrain International Challenge badminton tournament was held at Segayya in Bahrain?