- Q. - India’s Forex reserves have been raised from USD 1 billion to how many USD billion during October 2016?
Description Of This Question
In the reporting week, Foreign Currency Assets (FCAs), a major component of the overall reserves, increased by USD 1.015 billion to USD 341.923 billion. According to the apex bank, the special drawing rights with the International Monetary Fund declined by USD 5.4 million to USD 1.463 billion, while India’s reserve position with the Fund dipped by USD 8.8 million to USD 2.347 billion.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Pandit Ram Narayan is a ?
- What is the name of Portuguese professional footballer has won the European Golden Boy award 2016?
- What is the Full form of EIB ?
- How many draft regulations which was notified by the Union Government under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code prepared by a working group of experts?
- Which women’s team bagged their first gold medal at the 5th Asian Beach Games was held in Danang, Vietnam?