- Q. - India’s Forex reserves have been raised from USD 1 billion to how many USD billion during October 2016?
Description Of This Question
In the reporting week, Foreign Currency Assets (FCAs), a major component of the overall reserves, increased by USD 1.015 billion to USD 341.923 billion. According to the apex bank, the special drawing rights with the International Monetary Fund declined by USD 5.4 million to USD 1.463 billion, while India’s reserve position with the Fund dipped by USD 8.8 million to USD 2.347 billion.
Related Topics & Questions:
- A Supreme Court bench of judges on 25 November 2016 Banned the Sale of Crackers In New Delhi and NCR region to tackle the pollution level in the region. The bench was headed by?
- In which country, recently launched World’s first Driverless minibuses after a year long experiment?
- What is the name of new species of fish which is found in Kerala waters by a team of CMFRI scientists led by E M Abdus samad?
- Who is the author of the book titled “Modi’s Midas Touch in Foreign Policy” ?
- Name the Indian woman who has received the Businesswoman of the Year award at the India Australia Business Community Awards (IABCA) was held in Sydney?